RAC President's Cruise 2016
Greece and Dalmatia with Voyages to Antiquity
from only $6,925 per person twin share
Valid for Sale: Until further notice
Valid for Travel: 24 September 2016
Duration: 14 days
RAC Cruise Club is honoured to announce the RAC President’s Cruise for 2016 – 14 days Greece & Dalmatia with Voyages to Antiquity, departing 24 September 2016.
Be inspired by the history, art and architecture of the ancient Mediterranean world along the picturesque Adriatic coastline. Cruising from Athens to Venice aboard the intimate and well-appointed Aegean Odyssey.
Following the success in 2014 and 2015 weanticipate the third RAC President’s Cruise to be another sell-out guided holiday.
Be sure to secure your place on the RAC President's Cruise 2016 today by calling our cruise experts on 1300 639 208.
For further pricing and itinerary details view the brochure below.
- Economy class flight from Perth to Athens, returning from Venice flying Qatar Airways
- 2 nights at 5* King George Athens with breakfast daily
- 9 night ‘Greece & Dalmatia’ voyage aboard Aegean Odyssey, from Athens to Venice
- 2 nights at 5* Hilton Molino Stucky Venice with breakfast daily
- All meals onboard Aegean Odyssey with complimentary choice of wine, beer or soft-drink served with evening meal
- Full shore excursions programme with sightseeing included
- Lecture programme featuring expert guest speakers
- All onboard gratuities for restaurant and cabin staff
- Porterage of luggage to/from your cabin and hotel
- Transfers between airports, hotels and ship
- Hosted by RAC President Esme Bowen
- Services of an RAC Travel tour escort from Perth
- Business Class upgrades from $5,300 pp
Ports of call: Athens, Greece > Gythion, Greece > Katakolon, Greece > Ithaca, Greece > Corfu, Greece > Sarande, Albania > Dubrovnik (overnight), Croatia > Split, Croatia > Zadar, Croatia > Ravenna, Italy> Venice, Italy.
- Enjoy luxurious city stays in both Athens and Venice
- Cruise the breathtakingly beautiful Adriatic and Ionian Islands
- Visit the Acropolis, Parthenon and 226,000 square foot Acropolis Museum in Athens
- Tour the walled city of Dubrovnik and Palace of Diocletian in Split
- Visit multiple UNESCO World Heritage sites in nearly every port of call
- The chance to tour and embrace Ancient Olympia in Katakolon
- Tour the archaeological UNESCO World Heritage Site of Butrint
- Be treated to an exclusive evening privatetour of St Marks Basilica
- Prices advertised are correct as of 15 July 2015, per person twin and single share, inclusive of port charges, government taxes, gratuities and airline taxes.
- A 15% deposit is due within 7 days of confirmation along with booking forms and passport copies.
- The cruise deposit is a non-refundable deposit.
- Any changes after booking confirmation may result in amendment fees.
- Many components of the fly/cruise holiday are purchased in foreign currency – any significant currency fluctuation may result in re-costing.
- Final payment is due on our prior to 1 June 2016. Airfares and confirmed flight times are outside of date range and will be confirmed by your RAC Travel Consultant once available to be ticketed.
- Once flights have been ticketed any changes, amendments, cancellation may result in fees or nil refund.
- Scheduled arrival and departure times are subject to change.
- Cruiseco, Voyages to Antiquity and Qatar Airways terms and conditions apply.
- Credit card fees of up to 2.5% may apply.
For more details or to book this Cruise Club exclusive offer call our friendly Travel Consultants 1300 639 208.